Monday, December 8, 2014

Where to go, what to do.

So. The novel.

I was chatting on-line last week with a friend who is a real, live published author. I got to beta-read one of her short stories and we were chatting about titles. She gave me some tips on writing a query letter, which I will totally take her up on.

But.

I've thought of offering the book on-line. Not through Kindle, but setting up something on a blog or such where I would post chapters a week and people could read it, much like the old newspaper serials. I'd much rather go through a traditional publishing house, as I don't know if I have the skills to self-market my book. Plus, at what point do I say, "this isn't going to sell through the traditional sites, I need to do this on my own?"

I honestly have no clue.

I need to think, think, think about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment